RSS

02 June 2009

wHen at PeAce wiTH NaTUre!!!


My birthday's approaching in two days tym.... n here i'm having my afternoon siesta lying on a mat on the terrace of my home , playing with my pet dog..... My birthday.... this day is everyones day of fantasy... but a fantasy that serves no purpose is of as little use as a comb to a totally bald person... frankly speaking, i hav no such fantasies in mind for this special day of mine as of now..... all dat i hav ever done was , do a good deed or two on this spl day, and enjoyy my day with my frnz n chums ( exceptions hav occurred during engg exam season :P) but otherwise it was a day of fun n frolic with my family , frndz , accompanied even by surprise visits frm my cuzins sometyms....  But today as i sat wondering about it, i realised what i shud have done long back...... the answer came to me as a mynah chirping on the pomegranate tree.... it said,"nature has itself bestowed on u a beautiful gift, its time u realised it and put it in action",.....  
     The gift i felt was being one with nature, being in peace with nature..... or else how cud i make out what the mynah is saying to me?..... the gift was that i cud hear nature speakin to me in different forms n providing me with pieces of enlightenment ... that r making me a better person as i grow both with age n knowledge...... i did wonder for a moment before realising... this gift of hearing bits of knowledge from nature , what was the purpose of it ???
One thing that i cud make out was it was asking me to save it.....  we never realise , but its true  that we don't give a damn bout  preserving our natural surroundings as it is... it is not enuf that we do emphasise the fact on a day or two.. for publicity purpose or stuff... the true purpose still remains unattended .... i, myself, being born on world environment day , do no more than plant a sapling or two to remember this day apart from saying that its my birthday...... people say that its high time we get serious about the environment stuff..... but this seriousness fades away in public gradually as the days pass.... its as though somebody needs to keep reminding them about it.....

people shud take a step forward in this direction, n before pointing to others , i shud take my step forward..... On my birthday, I pledge to make all my efforts in preserving nature , if i can't reverse the effects, i shudn' add to the effects either...... all of those who read this blog , please think bout it seriously...... and also act....

0 comments:

Post a Comment